Please correct and resubmit the highlighted errors.Please move mouse over the field for error description.
Thank you for choosing First United Bank. We welcome all United States residents within our geographic lending area to apply.
Please keep in mind the following:
- All loan originations, except Credit Cards, will require you to come into a First United Bank location to sign loan documents.
- If you want a specific loan officer, at one of our community bank locations, be sure to note this in the additional comments box at the end of the application.
- If you live outside of our market area then you will not be able to submit an application, but are encouraged to visit or call for additional information.
This application process should take approximately 10 minutes, and you will need the following items:
- Driver's License, Passport, Military ID or State ID
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Important Information About Procedures for Applying a Loan
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities,
Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record
information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means to You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and
other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your
driver's license or other identifying documents.
Protection of your privacy is important to us. To read more about how we protect your personal information, review our
Your Credit History
As part of processing your application we will request a credit report and use the information contained in it to evaluate your loan application.
E-Sign Disclosure and Consent. The E-Sign Disclosure and Consent applies to communications for the application you are about to
submit and may apply to any products for which you are approved.