Please correct and resubmit the highlighted errors.Please move mouse over the field for error description.
Thank you for choosing Lake City Bank. Lake City Bank opens accounts in our market area only, which includes Northern and Central Indiana. However, Lake City Bank reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy based on the individual situation.
The USA PATRIOT Act: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Insurance Statement: You, as a consumer, have submitted an application for credit. You should know that Lake City Bank may not condition the extension of credit on either:
- Your purchase of an insurance product or annuity from Lake City Bank or any of its affiliates
- Your agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on you from obtaining, an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity
Notice of Negative Information: We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
Computer Requirements: In order to access, view and retain communications that we make available, you must have:
- A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet. Your access to this page verifies that your system/device meets these requirements.
- An Internet browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption, such as Internet Explorer (7.0 or newer), Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome. Your access to this page verifies that your browser and encryption software/device meet these requirements.
- An email account with an Internet service provider and email software capable of sending and receiving email.
- You must have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format (PDF) files. If you do not have such software, it can be downloaded at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- A printer capable of printing copies of information for your records or sufficient storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other storage unit, such as a flash drive to save copies of information for your records.
E-Sign Disclosure and Consent:The E-Sign Disclosure and Consent applies to communications for the application you are about to submit and may apply to any products for which you are approved